How to Make a Frozen Costume out of stuff laying around your house.
Gather the following items:
- A tutu dress. Blue if you can find it. Or any blue dress really. A tutu is just good because it’s ethereal looking.
- Something to wear under the tutu dress. We own tights. But I prefer leggings, because why run your dance tights when you can be barefoot?
- A cape. I made two of them, several months ago, when the theme was Red Riding Hood. We also had blue velveteen. Also, towels, scrap fabric or a tee shirt tied or safety pinned in front.
- A tiara or crown. You can make one out of aluminum foil, cardboard, pipe cleaners or a headband. Mix it up with antennas.
- A wand or sword. A spatula or other object that cannot be used as a weapon against the other princess.
Put all of it on your Frozen fan. Declare her Elsa or Anna (whatever color you used).
You can see that our costume is not anything like an exact movie replica. But it got the job done.